Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sorted Mario Brothers

I have been meaning to write up a blog entry about what is literally my FAVORITE YouTube channel and I'm saddened by the mere fact that it took roughly 3 weeks of my blog's existence before I did.  Talk about procrastination!

Interestingly enough, the day I decide to finally put up a Foodie Post (being that I am a self-described renegade-foodie) the boys from Sorted Food went and incorporated the Super Mario Bros into one of their recipes?

WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?


As delicious as I'm sure that was, I don't think I'l be trying it any time soon as it just looks like one big carb-bomb.  I felt my insides puff up just watching them take a bite out of that... that... whatever THAT was.

I really enjoy every last recipe that Sorted pumps out because the guys create these amazing and mouth-watering dishes that I would expect to be churned out in restaurants, and present it to you in the most simple-to-follow and basic format possible.  Anyone can be an arguably good chef with the tips and tricks they bring to you.  For someone like me who already fantasizes about one day winning MasterChef, it's like having your cake and eating it too.. which BTW, they make great cake recipes too.... in a freaking MUG of all things!


Mike, Jamie, Ben & Barry (from left to right, up top) make the interwebs a little brighter, every time they upload a new video.  I highly recommended checking them out and subscribing to all their social-media venues.  They're also pretty easy on the eyes, but that's another blog entry that needs to happen.

Before I go off on some random tangent about handsome chefs, I'm going to just finish off with sharing my FAVORITE dish I've ever learned from them.  I cook this (or a version of it) at least once a week because it's such a time saver for someone with my schedule: Chicken Fricassee...

No comments:

Post a Comment